Monday 6 November 2017

World's best high sea adventure

Nov 7 - Las Palmas on line blog

The Mediterranean & Atlantic Sailing part of my blog is dedicated to my great fellow crew  mates onboard Pixel: Annika, Eva, Ebba, Jim, Stefan, Tore and our excellent captain Micke. Thank you for taking this kayaker under your sail and making this trip the world's greatest high sea adventure for him!

A special thank you goes to all the staff of  More Sailing in Gothenburg and Croatia for making this trip come true.

Special greetings and thanks also to family and friends around the world for your interest in my salty adventures.

A big hug goes to my happy and supportive wife Akane for taking care of home base logistics during my 25 days on-board Pixel,        the More 55 sailing yacht.   

Staffan - the kayaker 

PS. I take full responsibility for any mistakes, nonsense or grammatical errors on my blog pages. All opinions and observations are mine only and please don't take them too seriously!


1 comment: